Re: [LUG] Wifi connection

On 13/12/10 17:35, kevin wrote:
Also It may be worth checking if the new user is part of the Admin group
as  in the sudoers file then updates and new programs can be easily
installed as well.  Un-less of course a windows user may cause you
problems being a sudoer?!

sudo more /etc/sudoers

# Members of the admin group may gain root privileges
%admin ALL=(ALL) ALL

Yes, I did check that and they are not in the admin group. But, as we are talking about wife and daughter.... say no more!!

LOL

Neil