[LUG] New here

Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I've been part of mailing lists for a while but only for reading.

My name is Eddie and I'm from Bude in Cornwall, I've been playing with linux for years and Slackware is my distro of choice.. In my spare time I write code in many languages, C/C++ being my favorite and also into electronics circuit design.

I joined the mailing list to meet like minded people close to home and hopefully will be attending a meeting in the future :)

Cheers