Re: [LUG] Install.

On 06/12/10 15:11, BERNARD SHEPPEE wrote:
Is there anyone the Barnstaple area that can assist in installing LINUX on a Toshiba Equium please?
I no nofink about the tosh but I'm down in holsworthy if you do need a hand
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/toshiba.html may be of use.
If you can work from the command line (sudo apt-get...)Â then normally sticking in a cd/usb stick and reboot is easy peasy if you have another machine for searching on google as to why that particular colour of smoke is billowing around the logfiles.
Tom te tom te tom