Re: [LUG] Exeter Meeting this evening - Heavitree Social Club

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Simon Waters wrote:

As per previous announcements we are meeting at the Heavitree Social
Centre at 19:30 today (Wed 1st Dec).

I'd like some people to be prepared to leed discussion on a topic, or
discuss how they use free software at work to add a little structure.

I'll kick things off (since Gordon is being cut about - get well soon
Gordon) with a discussion my experiences of server Virtualization (from
the customer perspective).

I'm stil in the RD&E but going home later today. So much for an in & out job! And I probably won't be walking too far for a week or so....

Gordon