[LUG] Exeter Meeting this evening - Heavitree Social Club

As per previous announcements we are meeting at the Heavitree Social
Centre at 19:30 today (Wed 1st Dec).

I'd like some people to be prepared to leed discussion on a topic, or
discuss how they use free software at work to add a little structure.

I'll kick things off (since Gordon is being cut about - get well soon
Gordon) with a discussion my experiences of server Virtualization (from
the customer perspective).

 Simon

Heavitree Social club is on East Wonford Hill - which is what the
Heavitree Road becomes, right after it finishes being "Fore Street" in
Heavitree, as you leave Exeter.

As you leave the centre of Exeter, go through Heavitree and it is a big
house with a huge blue signpost on the right. People who are fit, and
don't mind the cold could walk from Exeter, but in this weather the bus
is probably a good idea.

A small donation to room hire, and we can decide if we like the room/venue.