[LUG] Suggestion for a workshop - how to achieve a great Linux install

On current numbers who have shown interest in this suggestion, I would be happy to host a small workshop at my house (Moretonhampstead). The advantage of this is that there will be no additional costs or issues over the broadband connection. It is a bit difficult for me before Christmas so, I thought January might be OK. It would also means that people who come can bring their new gadgets that they got for Christmas!

Therefore, I thought I would suggest some possible dates. For the dates I have mentioned, I don't mind day time or evening - please let me know definitely who is interested & which dates / times you prefer. I will then (hopefully) be able to confirm a time / date that suits all.

Possible Dates In January

8th or 9th Jan (Sat / Sun)

11th or 12th or 13th Jan (Tues / Wedns / Thurs)

18th / 19th Jan (Tues / Wedns)

29th or 30th Jan (Sat / Sun)

Thanks

Viv