Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Re: OO spreadsheet and dates

I have used Open office ok now for doing the VAT  it could all be done
in it's native form in the Mysql Database if I had time to sit and try
out the queries.  I make CVS 's from Mysql then get to line up certain
columns and print a pretty nice report. For this job I find OO 10/10 for
my requirements.
The error in the file was mine 7 years ago!

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 13:33 +0000, Kai Hendry wrote:
> I wouldn't trust OO to startup, let alone manipulate CSV files. ;)
>

> I come across
> http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2010/11/announcing-google-refine-20-power-tool.html
> which looks like a great tool for wrangling CSV files and the like.
>

> Kind regards,

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)