Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Re: OO spreadsheet and dates

If I Format the date afterwards the date is still skipped forward 2 days

It seems to be just this file. Perhaps 7 years ago I had some series
fill or macro but deleting the existing sheet within the file and
inserting a new from a csv file gives the error.

On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 14:00 +0000, Philip Whateley wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 12:57 +0000, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:20:16PM +0000, Eion MacDonald wrote:
> >
> > > Dates OK, but saved as 'number' format in column one. Reinserted on new
> > > sheet and then date column formatted to date format not number gives
> > > correct dates.
> > >

> > FWIW (took me some time to find the solution on the web) but to convert
> > text to numbers | dates
> >
> > Search          .*
> > Replace         &
> > Use     Regular Expressions
> > Search          Values
> >

> Or, when importing the csv file;
>
> - in the Text Import dialogue, make sure "Other Options" - "Quoted field
> as text" is not checked, then
>
> - select the dates column, and choose Column Type "Date (YMD)"
>
> That should format the column as dates according to the default for your
> locale.
>
> Phil

Regards

Kevin Lucas