[LUG] Ubuntu install day at Exwick on 18th December

Hi folks,

Rick Timmis has asked if we would be interested in an Ubuntu Install Day on 18th December?

I don't know much about the details so far but I gather there is some big local event on at the Exwick Community Centre on that day so he thought it might be a good me to do install day.

I thought I'd mention it, I have a feeling that I might be busy on that day being so close to Christmas.

What does everyone think?