Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting 20th November

On 15/11/10 21:11, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I haven't contacted the White Hart yet. I think I will leave it as is.
If nobody turns up I will just go home again.

By the way, do other meets avoid December?

Neil

Generally as a rule of thumb I believe the Paignton meet has generally gone on as it's early in the month, but IIRC the January meet has usually been put back a week to let everyone recover from the new year.

I wasn't sure about the Exeter meeting as it'll fall on Boxing Day, I'm guessing that lots of us will be spending Boxing Day with family (I know I generally do).

I guess maybe ask nearer to the time? Some of us might be doing last minute shopping or others might have done their shopping early (I tend to leave it until the last minute :-D).

Rob