Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting 20th November

On 15/11/10 21:11, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> On 15/11/10 20:19, Paul Sutton wrote:

>>> Does it matter if there's a clash?  Some of us from South Devon might
>>> not fancy travelling up to North Devon and some of the folks in North
>>> Devon might not want to travel to South Devon. :-)
>>>
>>> It's not the end of the world if two LUG meetings happen on the same
>>> day.  I dare say we'd go to whichever is the closest generally.
>>>
>>> Rob
>>>

>> Isn't the meeting in exeter, which is about 1/2 way between the two,
>> hence i meant we could all meet in exeter
>>
>> Paul
>>
> I haven't contacted the White Hart yet. I think I will leave it as is.
> If nobody turns up I will just go home again.
>
> By the way, do other meets avoid December?
>
> Neil

Well the paignton meet is normally the first saturday so no,  however it
does depend also on what the date clashes

safe to have the rule its on x day of the month unless otherwise stated
on the lug list,  which is why its good to encourage people to join the
list.

Its probably nice if you let them know you won't be there, and if you
arrange for the week afterm  that way if anyone new does arrive
expecting you then the people at the pub hotel can inform them when you
will be meeting next.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day