Re: [LUG] government file share law 'response'

On 10/11/10 19:05, Dan Dart wrote:
Yeah, basically LALALA we arent listening.

English: "Actually we're not cutting them off. We're crippling their
connection, sure, but not cutting them off. KTHXBAI."

And then they ignored what the petition actually said. This makes me wonder if we'll even be told when our connections get crippled.

I find it ironic that the hmg site was too overloaded when I initially tried to read the response.