[LUG] Firestarter on Debian

I have turned my old computer into a server. It is currently running
firestarter as a firewall. Unfortunately I no longer have the monitor.

Question: does anyone know I can access firestarter over an SSH connection
to change the settings so that wife can access it?

http://www.fs-security.com/docs/introduction.php

states "Firestarter can be installed onto individual servers and managed
graphically over SSH or using the shell. "

If I log in over SSH and then try and start the gui my error message is
    Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: localhost:10.0

Many thanks

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.