Re: [LUG] OT: nuisance calls

On 26/10/10 14:18, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 02:03:55PM +0100, tom wrote:
Its a catch22 - Ofcom wont do anything till you complain thru TPS
and to do that you have to supply a valid e-mail which will be sent
to problem!
Complain by snail mail.
Er who to? This is the problem - its gonna cost me more time and effort to try and get someone who doesnt give a hoot. I've just filled in the TPS form using an unique identifiable email address and just had a response to basically say - "we're taking note of your complaint by ignoring what you told us".
I hope thats a quango that goes to the wall.
Tom te tom te tom