[LUG] New PC

After a long, long wait I'm finally getting a new PC. From a single core
athlon 2ghz to an intel quad core 4ghz super monster :]

Anyway, how much chance is there of just taking the OS drive (intel ssd)
out of this machine and slapping it into the other and expecting stuff
to work?

I am expecting to remove the current nvidia drivers off this first, and
also comment out the swap from the fstab as its on another drive
currently, oh and comment out the various other hard drives until I move
them over later on (all using UUID's so "should" be painless.

Anything else that might help make things go smoother ?

--
John
http://subbass.blogspot.com/