Re: [LUG] Hackers ability to access WiFi exposed

> I think I've said this before on this list - my Mum's house is set back
> from the road a fair bit and being the original vicarage in the village
> (some parts dating back to C12), the walls are around 6' thick
> granite.

I think we should still try it sometime.

> It also tended to be quite cold there.

On a little side note. We do have quite cold weather here in Estonia.
Last winter we had -30 degrees celcius for a week or so and -20 for
over a month. My thermometer tells me it's 0 deg C currently and we
had our first snow like 2 hours ago. I'm sure I can manage some UK
weather

Regards,
Jaan