[LUG] Hackers ability to access WiFi exposed

seems like the list is fixed now .... anyhow ...

I'd say nearly 90% of all wi-fi networks are at risk being hacked.
WEP is not even a challenge anymore and WPA/WPA2 is also
cracked wide open with the help of some good rainbow tables.

Of course back in the day when I used to live in the UK I happened
to do some wardriving and found at least 20 or so open wi-fi networks
by just going down the road a bit (1/4 mile or so).

If you need a safe(r) network, then disable any wireless routers and
use cable instead. If you do not care, use wi-fi networks.

Regards,
Jaan