Re: [LUG] no login with ubuntu 10.04

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 20:03 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:

> This is one of the reasons I love Linux, the fact that you can just copy
> the configuration directories :-)
Hi all

In the end my friend upgraded to U10.10 and copied back his .evolution
backup. Everything restored properly. I finally worked out the password
protection he thought he had was the password needed on bootup! He did
the safe upgrade and is now very interested in the power of the command
line and wants to learn more.

Thanks again for your help.

James

--