Re: [LUG] no login with ubuntu 10.04

On 08/10/10 12:05, Simon Robert -Cottage wrote:

if you do manage to get the .evolution files off to somewhere else you
should be OK. I seem to recall all account info is in them, not stored
elsewhere. Worst case would be you'd need to re setup the e-mail
accounts, but all the messages would certainly be there. There is also a
backup option on the file menu.

Simon

This is one of the reasons I love Linux, the fact that you can just copy the configuration directories :-)

Sometimes I wish Windows would let you do that, with Outlook Express the best you can hope for is copying the folders over :-P

Rob