Re: [LUG] 3G dongles was: Dial up modems

> I think all of our networks are running at 7.2Mbit now
Joke. 2Mbps MAX on tmob at least.

> Oh, and speaking of coverage, you may want to consider 3/T-Mobile
> (same 3G network) or Orange if you intend to expect 3G coverage
> outside of towns/cities in the SW.
Another joke. Tmob was crap, and was only G on a direct line of sight
to a transmitter (literally 2-3 miles atcf). Only H held up high on
the first floor in the room closest to it.

It's okay now for me, but only cos I'm in a town near Birmingham. I
wouldn't recommend Tmob to anyone.
Orange seems to be what people tell me they have if they can call on a
train and I can't next to them.