Re: [LUG] Health and Safety

On 07/10/10 10:37, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Not really relevant here, but I'm sure we've all heard of something
being stopped due to HES reasons... Well, the HSE have been publishing
"myth busters" for some time now... You might find this amusing..

http://www.hse.gov.uk/myth/index.htm

One that's particularly relevant at this time of the year:

http://www.hse.gov.uk/myth/september.htm

Enjoy,

Gordon

Some interesting ones on there, funny I read the one about PAT testing as one of the electricians was coming around to do a yearly PAT test.

Rob