Re: [LUG] Fwd: BT forced to open fibre network

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 11:21:39 +0100
tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello tom,

> "BT, the UK's largest ISP, will be able to set its own prices for
> access."

And I'll still go to UKFSN as & when they offer this in my area.  Even if
it means paying way more than BT would charge, it's worth it, because
their whole set up is far superior to BT's, where I'd be just a number.

--
 Regards  _
That's what I call you