Re: [LUG] Am I having a laugh?

Tom I have a usb stick with aerial attached its a Peak one.
It woks fine here in Minions 200 M from the transmitter
you can try it if you like  Linux Mint 8 with Kaffeine or Fedora 8 and
Kaffeine.

Send an address label to me and I can put it in the post.

<Laugh> Ha ha my mail client just asked me if I had forgotten to
"attach" the usb stick in the Email as obviously found a key
word !</laugh>

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 10:58 +0100, tom wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone was prepared to lend me a USB TV stick (or PCI
> card) so I can see if its worth getting one myself?
> Cheeky I know but I don't want to shell out and then discover I need a
> stupidly expensive aerial as well....
> Tom te tom te tom

Regards

Kevin Lucas