Re: [LUG] Buckfastleigh Meeting - 2nd October.

On 30/09/10 20:59, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

On 25/09/10 13:47, Gordon Henderson wrote:

ie. next Saturday!

Address is 19, Fore Street, Buckfastleigh, TQ11 0BT.

Our house is the lilac and purple one. This:

<snip>

Kick off at 2pm, kick-out at 6pm... There'll be a light buffet (or maybe
just pizza), cakes, tea and coffee...

See you next week!

Do you want us to bring anything along Gordon?

Maybe some refreshments etc?

Not really - there will be tea/coffee/water, maybe pizza and some cakes
- unless you have some weird requirements...

Gordon

Okay fair enough... I'll bring a bottle of sprout juice :-)

Nah, might see if I can grab some cans of coke though.

Rob