Re: [LUG] Neo Freerunner

tom wrote:
On 22/09/10 14:43, David Vanstone wrote:
The Neo freerunner, anyone had experience with this phone? I know its old now, but its usb host functionality and ARM processor seems like it could be quite a bit of use :D

http://arstechnica.com/hardware/news/2008/07/open-moko-software.ars

Dave

ps Tom, could this be a partial answer to you phone u were on about at the Holsoworthy meet? USB host=roll up keyboard haha

How clever - round the top and bottom so it will fall out of your pocket at the first available opportunity - if it aint lost in the furniture first!
Tom te tom te tom

http://www.neopwn.com/ if you like a bit of pentesting, jus wondering, i did reply to this saying about the N900 and how i agree with you about the shape of the neo but dont think it sent (not in my sent folder) hmmm

Dave