[LUG] Off topic printing problem

Title: Off topic printing problem
Hi I know this is a Linux group but I have having trouble trying to print from a windows 7 system to a hp2420 laser printer I have a static ip for the printer, and I have installed the printer drivers and ip setting on the windows box, but if I print a test page it gets added to the print queue  but nothing comes out of the printer, it says its offline when the printer is online and I can print from my mac, and I cant get it to print from pc, does anyone have any advice or tips on how-to solve this problem
Ed