Re: [LUG] Linux installations from MS that "stuck"

On 15/09/10 09:18, tom wrote:

As for itunes under wine
http://frankscorner.org/index.php?p=itunes6

Tom te tom te tom

Unfortanately iTunes is now on version 10. Not having a fruit themed device I can't say if there is any requirement to be running the latest version of iTunes but I'd imagine the newer devices would at least need a newer version. Doing a very quick Google search the newest version that appears to run is iTunes 9.0.2.

Rob