[LUG] paignton library

Hi

Dropped in to the new library today  they have 1 large room with
projector, i think the cost is about 12 pounds an hour but i would have
to confirm this,

room can be split in to 3

I explained that we were a group that are non profit and also help with
community projects (lighthouse) and we would like to do talks on things,
perhaps say internet safety.

this was an example off the top of my head, however this can be simply
explaining why people should update to newer versions of say IE or
replace IE with firefox,,  in this instance we can go on to say about it
means web designers have an easier job etc,  so there is more than just
patching security holes, etc.   By updating you are helping people.

this seems exactly the sort of thing that they want to support,

Its another option

hope this helps

Paul