Re: [LUG] Fwd: Blast from the past

On 25/08/10 18:29, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010, John wrote:

On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 17:07 +0100, Gordon Henderson wrote:

I think you started assembler with a [ character somewhere, but it's been
many years...

I've a sneaky feeling you are right on that, there was something to mark
sections of assembler.

A quick google and I can't actually find a conclusive answer, my google
foo fails me today :[

I googled

  bbc basic manual

and got

  http://www.bbcbasic.co.uk/bbcwin/manual/bbcwin2.html#operators

Gordon

Didnt that ere James Fidell bloke write an emulator?
Tom te tom te tom