Re: [LUG] BIOS Settings

On 14/08/10 17:38, Grant Sewell wrote:
It is possible, however I would have thought that if this were the case
it would *not* show CD as the first device when looking in the BIOS
menu.

I also tend to find it complains about the date if the battery has died.

Grant.

I don't think that it has completely died, but I think that the charge is getting low. Also, I must admit that I last checked the BIOS some time ago. I will check it again.

Thanks

Neil