Re: [LUG] Drupal for DCGLUG site

On 09/08/10 22:53, Roland Tarver wrote:

> I have been meaning to add some more content.
>
> Is traffic that the site receives monitored? (counted)?

The access is logged, I was producing and reading weekly stats but I've
not been taking too great an interest lately.

The site gets around 250 unique visitors a day, more Mon-Thurs, less
Fri-Sun.

At those kinds of levels a fair amount of it is junk such as referrer
spam but probably over 200 people use the site each day.

vi(m) text editor shortcuts remains the most viewed content aside from
the home page, but vim only accounts for about 10 visitors a day, it may
be the same 10 people visit each day of course we don't track them THAT
carefully. The front page gets a lot more interest.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_doc/vi.html

So if you write compelling content, that appears on the front page
people will find it and read it.