Re: [LUG] Todays meeting ...

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 16:08:37 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson wrote:

> ... in the Rugby & Crikkit club:
>
>    http://unicorn.drogon.net/20100807_001.jpg
>
> Laptops, wifi via 3G, etc...
>
> Gordon

Can I make a minor suggestion... next time a meeting is arranged in one
place and then moved to somewhere else at the last minute, by all means
put a sign in the window of the first establishment but please also
include a map or directions to the second!  I spent a good hour
wandering around not knowing where the rugby club was!  (And for some
reason my phone refused to connect to t'Internet in Paignton despite
having full HSxPA signal and being restarted twice!).

Still, had fun at the regatta.

Grant.