Re: [LUG] Fwd: UK 'misled' on broadband speeds

I'd guess Flash heavy pages to sell cars etc are the biggest culprits there.

I got to admit, that apart from the games, I personally dont have a
use for Flash and would rather it disappeared. I hate waiting a week
for your page to load, and if I have a choice, I'll go elsewhere.

When looking for a new car for mom last year, Honda were the worst at
that. But, she wanted to look at the hybrid car with the green tree
video game on the Dash.... (Honda Insight)