Re: [LUG] More on the NHS & MS - How to Delete Office...

On 18/07/10 09:32, tom wrote:

> Is there a problem with that? The formatting generally required for a
> simple letter is quite simple - compared with most websites these days.
> You can, if your recipient still lives in the dark ages and needs hard
> copy print it off

Seconded, I believe the accounting system at work generates all
correspondence in HTML and then converts it into PS for printing using
html2ps.

It has done it this way for a decade or so, although only this month did
it get moved to a system where html2ps is already packaged for you ;)

In this case the big benefit is it renders nicely when you view it on
the Intranet. Although there is little chance of anything running onto
more than one page, which is where things get interesting in the HTML world.