Re: [LUG] Torquay contingent lost in torquay

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010, Rhia Knowles wrote:

We Will get to the holsworthy meet... Eventually!

Good for you - I've cocked up and am now unable to get to my car, nor get it out as the streets now blocked off for a local event called Lamb Pie day...

(So if you're bored, come to Buckfastleigh and witness a traditional rural annual fayre - Guess the weight of the RAM, etc. .. ;-)

And it's not even raining - yet!

Gordon