Re: [LUG] OT but one reson to convert to linux

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 15:27 +0100, Gibbs wrote:
> Well there is a commercial VNC client called "TeamViewer" - maybe
> that's related and they have some hard selling Indian firm?

Very hard sell they wont refund the money

as they say the have performed some repair tasks already.
I got them to run Malware bytes and fond 17 Trojans two back doors and
worryingly some data capture virus. So if that's fixing it to the value
of Â50 I'm in the wrong job!

Team Viewer seem pucker to me so I assume this is just a scam.

I need to find the client service running and remove it for their peace
of mind.

Is there an equivalent of "who" in windows? apart from the taskmanager
as when they shutdown windows says
"there are other users logged on"

> On 14/07/10 15:06, kevin wrote:
> > Do you know anything about an outfit called TEAM VIEW?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)
Ten Years in the Making!