Re: [LUG] holsworthy meeting

On 11/07/10 17:34, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Just wondered if there could be a show of hands for saturday please.
There will be myself and tom brough. (assuming no disasters crop up that
prevent us of course)  from South Devon.  Just wondered who else is
going it may help the North devon group plan where to sit etc.

Paul
Well, I plan to be there. I have reminded Jon that the meeting is due on Saturday. Hope to see more new people this time.

Neil