[LUG] Martha Lane Fox plans to get all Britons online

Hi folks,

I noticed this on the BBC News website and thought it might be of interest...

Basically Martha Lane Fox has announced plans to get everybody of working age in Britain online by the end of the the current Parliament.

There is a web site which you can commit to help get people online, I think maybe there is an opportunity to spread the word about FLOSS here rather than simply making more money for Microsoft.

You can find the web site here: http://raceonline2012.org/

I'm going to have a look at the site later, maybe there would be a good opportunity for a case study about the Exwick Community Centre and Lighthouse Internet Cafe when they're ready.

Ta,

Rob