[LUG] tomato/linksys router

Hi
I am running a linksys router as a wireless client. It has been flashed with a piece of software called tomato which means it can receive a wifi signal and then output it via cable to my PC. This is the method that gives me the best connection with the wifi box downstairs.

All has been working well for yonks until last Monday when we switched ISP. I set the o2 box to be setup as close to the previous setup as I could. Switched WPA passwords and while I couldn't seem to switch the IP address from 192.168.1.254 and the DNS range from 192.168.1..... I was able to add 10.0.0.138 as an alternate address and 10.0.0.1 - 10.0.0.137 as an alternate DNS range. This seemed to work fine for everything on the LAN including the linksys.

However the linksys appeared to suddenly stop working. No longer picking up a lease from the first router. Thinking this was down to the IP issues I replaced the o2 router with the previous one, substituting the log in details for the new ones. It works fine, but still no joy with the linksys router. The linksys is just not picking anything up from the main router, for example it used to have a LAN ID of 10.0.0.4, while having an address of 193.168.1.1 and assiging the PC something in the 193.168.1.x range.

Any help would be very welcome.

Simon