Re: [LUG] OT: Firefox 3.6.6 and BBC iPlayer

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Julian Hall
Sent: 28 June 2010 11:09
To: DC LUG
Subject: [LUG] OT: Firefox 3.6.6 and BBC iPlayer

Hi All,

The short version:  Firefox 3.6.6 doesn't like the original BBC iPlayer,
but it does work with the Beta version on the website.  I should say
this occurred on Windows 7 64bit, but as it's a browser not OS issue I
thought I'd mention it here :)

That strongly suggests to me that something in the latest Firefox update
doesn't like the older iPlayer but it fine with the new beta.

Julian

--
Not sure what the problem is with your setup,but I'm on win 7 64 bit as
well, Firefox updates itself so the first thing I checked was iplayer after

Regards, Ray