Re: [LUG] Kids failing on coursework because of proprietary file formats

> Are you basing this on a desire to hate MS or do you have personal
> experience with how Office 2010 Â(note, 2010, not 2007 or 2003)
> handles OpenDocument files?

I just heard it somewhere. I believe the OOXML specification is pretty
vague, consisting of tonnes of pages, and ODF is more standard,
shorter and concise. Even so, Office (2007 I think) doesn't handle ODF
well.

I know nothing of version 2010.