Re: [LUG] Odd Firefox + php.net behaviour

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Wills Fidell wrote:

This has been occurring for some time, restarting has no effect, but I have finally decided to get to the bottom of it. Well actually I shall probably install fedora 13 and see if that fixes it.

Rather than upgrade your entire distribution, have you tried just downloading the latest firefox and trying that?

I use Debian, but I don't use their packaged version of firefox (iceweasel), prefering to manually install the latest & greatest directly off mozilla.org ...

Gordon