[LUG] perl programmer required

Evening

I presently work with a North Devon based graphic designer who does
all the graphic and html/css work on a number of web projects for a
number of clients which we have been working with for some time.

I am retiring from IT and going into another industry completely.

I need someone to replace me doing the Perl, Javascript, SQL and bits
of Linux part of the thing.

Most of the projects are based on some libraries which I've built
around Template Toolkit.

There is plenty of work and it's long term.

Would suit experienced home based Perl programmer.

Apply direct to: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx cc: marten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
that's myself and the graphics guy.

Cheers

Steve