Re: [LUG] an Ipad with a useful OS on it

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Grant Sewell wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:43:19 +0100
Samuel Tarling wrote:

On 14 Jun 2010, at 12:36, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thats two and counting - another 98 to go an we'll be rich rich I
tell you!

Make that three and counting, these look like they actually have a
use!

Sam.

The Forth is strong in me.  I'd have one!

Admit it, you were just waiting to post that, wenen't you...

I'm still trying to work out of the Joggler was worth it, it not. The touch screen seems rubbish and it's own applications poor - I can put my N900 next to it and get perfect Internet radio on the N900 while the Joggler struggles to keep a good wi-fi connection )-:

All I need is some spare time to put a decent Linux on it...

Gordon