Re: [LUG] Well. And that was that. (SCO)

On 11/06/10 10:28, Rob Beard wrote:
On 11/06/10 09:53, Gordon Henderson wrote:

(and just about everywhere else)

Let's hope so, anyway.

Gordon

I gather reading the article that SCO can appeal. Will they though? I dunno, seems a bit pointless now.

Am I right in thinking that as part of the judgement, Novell can force SCO to drop all claims against IBM etc?

So I guess it's just a case of waiting for SCO to either appeal or die a horrible painful death (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

/me grabs copy of Caldera OpenLinux as found in the office for a ritual burning. :-D
I'd keep that - it may be your passport to freedom when Yarro and Gates come after you! Only another 25billion reckless (but with a lot of financial backing) claims to go....
Tom te tom te tom