Re: [LUG] Meeting 19th

On 08/06/2010 21:16, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I know there was a plan to come up to holsworthy  this has now been put
on hold as we have a chance to do another install in Paignton.

Therefore the Paignton meeet will be on the same date as the Holsworthy
meet however the meeting in paignton will be at

Lighthouse, 26 esplanade road, Paignton,  starting at 2pm or if you want
to come before that for lunch that is fine,  there is a drive way at the
side if you want to drop stuff off.  Should be ok to drive on to the
slipway right at the front of the building (it depends on how busy it
is, and what else is going on) either way the multi storey car park is 5
mins walk away.

Perhaps we can get some sort of internet link up between the two
meetings thats if the lighthouse have their internet sorted by then.
But I don't think having internet is that essential.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Depending on what distro you were thinking of, we could probably use something like Apt on CD or is it Apt Cacher(?) to make a copy of any required packages.

Did you have any ideas of which distro to install?

Rob