[LUG] Those bounces...

Wondered why I wasn't getting them and feeling really left-out... Turns out they've all bee classed as spam by my system, so filled away...

   pts rule name              description
   2.6 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                              dynamic-looking rDNS

Yep - that figures:

Right from an ADSL line.

   0.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_DYNIP      To: misformatted and dynamic rDNS
   2.6 TO_NO_BRKTS_DIRECT     To: misformatted and direct-to-MX

Yup:

  To: gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx

(no <>'s)

No idea what mailler generates errors like that - or ignores the return-path generated by the list. Probably Microsoft ;-)

Gordon