Re: [LUG] meeting - 19th

On 05/06/10 20:05, John Williams wrote:
On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 19:22 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

Several of us are thinking of coming up to holsworthy on the 19th for
the lug meet,  just wondered if there could be a show of hands so we
know how many are going from north devon, please

I will be, unless something unforeseen keeps me away. A friend should
also be coming, he came to the last one. He isn't a linux user yet but
very interested.

I might be able to come along, not sure what I'm doing yet. I could possibly do with catching a lift with someone though as I don't think the car will survive a trip to North Devon (at least not until it's fixed).

Rob