Re: [LUG] Teignbridge - Consultation

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Roland Tarver wrote:

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/06/10 17:23, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Just had an email from Teignbridge CC - asking if I want to take part in
some consultation about their new website - so naturally I replied with
'yes' ... and the reply bounced. They have failed to inform messagelabs
(who they seem to use for their anti-spam solution) about the new email
address.

And their phone didn't answer - not even an answering machine.

So I used their online complaint form - which wanted my email address
twice, so I complained about that too. then it presented me with a
demographic survey page - which was pretty incredible.

<snip>

Ps. It's just auto-replied. It starts:

bla./

Seriously. that's the first line of the email they've sent me back!

LMAO!  Maybe you'll have to pop in or send a good old letter.

Pretty ironic though since it's about their web site.

Rob

I am pleased I don't pay taxes, and therefore also don't pay these
guys wages!!!!! Have they even heard of testing????! lol! Very sloppy!
roly :-)

They did phone me yesterday and said that she's send out about 60 emails and had several complaints... So she asked me to help them test it sometime next week...

Why they don't have their own proper testing procedures beats me. Maybe I'll send them a bill for my time...

Gordon