Re: [LUG] Teignbridge - Consultation

On 03/06/10 17:23, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Just had an email from Teignbridge CC - asking if I want to take part in
some consultation about their new website - so naturally I replied with
'yes' ... and the reply bounced. They have failed to inform messagelabs
(who they seem to use for their anti-spam solution) about the new email
address.

And their phone didn't answer - not even an answering machine.

So I used their online complaint form - which wanted my email address
twice, so I complained about that too. then it presented me with a
demographic survey page - which was pretty incredible.

<snip>

Ps. It's just auto-replied. It starts:

bla./

Seriously. that's the first line of the email they've sent me back!

LMAO!  Maybe you'll have to pop in or send a good old letter.

Pretty ironic though since it's about their web site.

Rob